Saturday, September 21, 2013

Origin Review

Origin
By: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Started August 27th, 2013
Finished August 29th, 2013


This was me after I finished Origin at Three O'Clock this morning Because I don't remember Tuesday or Wednesday! I absolutely love this series. Jennifer never disappoints when it comes to Daemon and Katy aka "Kitten" Ugh.. They are seriously the perfect couple, minus all the bull-crap that they have to go through; which makes the book soooooo much better!
image
Jennifer has done it again with an ending that leaves you hanging and wishing you had the next book in hand. I literally CAN NOT WAIT until Opposition hits the stores! To bad that's not until next summer! WHY MAKE ME WAIT! HAVEN'T I WAITED ENOUGH. HAVEN'T YOU PUT ME THROUGH ENOUGH TORTURE! ;) From the beginning I was hooked. Which I knew that would happen. It always happens when I read about Daemon and Katy. The first time I read Daemons point of view I couldn't... I still can't.... God I love being in Daemons head! So this may have been what I looked like the first time I read Daemon's POV I won't tell anything more about the book, because I don't want to give it away. So i'm just going to say that you don't just read this book. You devour it, you spend any free time you have with your nose buried in this book. My husband tried several times to talk to me and this may have been what I did. So feel sorry for him... Because he didn't get to talk to me for two days.... Whoops. But now that i'm out of "Origin" land I wish I could go back. Hurry Summer of 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment