Monday, September 23, 2013

All of You Review


All of You
Christina Lee





This is how I picture Bennett

 

Can we all just take a minute and say how dreamy we think he is... Ahhh. I loved Bennett like really really loved Bennett. I'm pretty sure if he walked into my life, I would totally leave my husband for him because he is just AH-MAZING! The thing that makes it even better is he's a virgin... I mean c'mon there aren't that many men out there that save themselves for love anymore. So reading about one has me throwing my panties across the room.

 

 I wasn't a huge fan of Avery, she was too moody, and I know the author had to write it like this to make the book more interesting, but I found her very whiny at times. Not my favorite lead character, but Bennett saved the book but his amazingness. We start out learning that something has happened in Avery's past, she doesn't exactly tell you what happens but you kind of know right from the get go. So one night her and her friend Ella and Rachel are at this party and that's where she meats Bennett. She's instantly attracted to him, and doesn't know why. All she does know is that she can't get him out of her head. So the next day when she's leaving for work she's surprised to see he is moving into her apartment building, and from there you can figure out how it ends by reading it. I promise it is a very quick read and you'll be doing a lot of this at the end.
   

 and this

 

 and even some of this

   

TEAM BENNETT!
 GO BUY THE BOOK NOW! IT'S AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment